Our personal and affiliates will certainly strictly adhere to security practices and procedures to ensure confidentiality of our clients' information.
We may share information with affiliates if the information is required to provide the service or product you requested or to provide you the chance to participate in the products or services our affiliates offer.
We don't share nonpublic personal information about our current or former clients with any third parties expect for some limited circumstances like:
- For translation services with introducing brokers.
- When a client is referred by any introducing brokers.
- When we send the reports and statements to customers or in the real future and notified all offers and products and services..
- When you use a client reporting agency that prepares your credit report, we may provide it with necessary information, as permitted by law.
- We may also disclose your personal information in the event we sell or buy assets or business.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information so as to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and offer agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of money.
Alphacapital.fm does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. Alphacapital.fm has policies in place to deter people from laundering money.
These policies include:
• Ensuring clients have valid proof of identification.
• Requiring the client to provide valid utility bills for proof of residence.
• Maintaining records of identification information.
• Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists.
• Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity.
• Closely following clients' money transactions.
• Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
• Not accepting money from countries on terror watch lists, such as Iran, North Korea, Yemen, and Syria.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system. It is moved in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
• Firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system.
• Secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts).
• Lastly, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds.
alphacapital.fm directs fund withdrawals back to the original source of remittance as a preventative measure.
International Anti-money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account, and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity.
These guidelines have been implemented to protect alphacapital.fm and its clients.
The security of our client’s funds is a key element of the Alpha Capital philosophy, alongside unmatched trading conditions and customer support. When you open an account with The Company the payment will be debited from your credit card immediately. If you are not satisfied with The Company trading platform for any reason, you have the right to apply for a refund of your remaining balance. Please note that if you have received a bonus, you will have to follow the bonus T&C. If you wish to withdraw your funds from the Account, please submit a withdrawal request on the Company’s website. When submitting a request you should be aware that after your withdrawal request is approved in order to process your refund via payment system you are requested to pay a commission fee of 4% from a withdrawal amount, which is needed for covering fees the Company paying to payment processors for successful withdrawal procedure. If a withdrawal request is submitted by you, it means that you confirmed that you are informed and you agreed to pay 4% fee for withdrawal. Whether your application will be approved or declined shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. Please allow up to 48 hours for our customer support team to approach your request. Our support team will contact you to confirm your request or to ask for additional information if needed. All refunds will be issued in the form of payment in which they were made.
KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity. AlphaCapital holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited. Prevention: AlphaCapital aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method. When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org When do I need to provide these documents? We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit. Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system. How can I send you these documents? Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to email@example.com How do I know my documents are safe with you? Alphacapital holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.