Investing.com - Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Wednesday:
• Target (NYSE:) stock soared 6.03% by 8:02 AM ET (12:02 GMT) as its and same-store sales beat consensus and the company raised its full-year guidance.
• Lowe’s (NYSE:) stock sank 2.78% as the company cut its full-year profit and sales forecast.
• La-Z-Boy (NYSE:) stock surged 17.54% after the company reported that topped consensus on the top and bottom lines.
• Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:) stock rose 5.58% as the company reported record that beat expectations.
• Momo (NASDAQ:) stock jumped 6.72% as the company reported that topped consensus and guided third-quarter revenue above expectations.
• EXACT Sciences (NASDAQ:) rocketed 15.90% after announcing an agreement with Pfizer (NYSE:) to co-promote a screening test for colorectal cancer.